Language Classes & Camps
At Lango, children ages 18 months to 11 years learn a new language in small-group immersion sessions. We deliver highly engaging Spanish, French and Mandarin classes and language immersion summer camps to kids in a dynamic, engaging learning environment.
We believe that kids learn best when every sense is involved in learning a language – not just listening and speaking.That's why we've developed a unique curriculum to incorporate moving, singing, dancing, playacting, and creative problem solving to help kids absorb their new language in a completely natural way. Because our sessions are action-packed and full of variety, kids have a blast -- which helps them learn even more!
- Toddler & parent, pre-school, and elementary language classes, as well as with summer immersion day camps
- High quality instruction from dynamic, fluent teachers
- A unique, comprehensive curriculum that appeals to all types of learning styles
- Fun in-class activities themed around language learning
- Feedback from teachers to parents
- At-home reinforcement tools for parents to continue the language learning process
Find a Lango class in your area to start your child on the road to bilingualism!